How to install slkReportExtension???

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
May 18, 2007 at 5:59 PM
Hi... i found a new tool developed by "SolutionsIq", it sounds really interesting. It is a web part that works with SLK in order to make reports, or so i think. The problem is that i don't know how to install it... Can somebody help???
May 18, 2007 at 8:48 PM
Do you have any more information than that? Is there a link to this web part somewhere? Did it come as a .dwp file?

Jairos wrote:
Hi... i found a new tool developed by "SolutionsIq", it sounds really interesting. It is a web part that works with SLK in order to make reports, or so i think. The problem is that i don't know how to install it... Can somebody help???

May 21, 2007 at 3:54 PM
You can down load it at http://www.learninggateway.net/Partners/SolutionsIQ/default.aspx. It comes with a "read me" file, but a i still don't get it.
May 24, 2007 at 9:09 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the link. I installed it using the instructions given in readme file and had NO problems.
It just works FINE! :)

zieglers
May 25, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Thanks. You are right. It was easy to intall it, i don't know what i was doing wrong. However, now that it is working i have a new problem. When clicking on the "Grading" breadcrumb, i get this error "The AssignmentId parameter is missing or empty". Everything is working ok, the only problem is that link. Does anyone knows whats happening??
Jul 12, 2007 at 8:34 PM
I went to the link above and there are no files there.................could someone email me a copy? staylor@boteler.org.uk
Jul 26, 2007 at 12:59 PM
I also went to the link above and there are no files .................could someone email me a copy ar another link?
and tell please, is there any help how i should use Report extensions? Please help!

my e-mail; p_nadina@mail.ru
Jul 27, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Hi all!
Please help me with installation of Report extensions!
I followed by Readme file:
1. Unzip SlkReportExtension.zip to a directory in machine with WSS installation, say c:\install.
2. Modify Deploy SLK Report Extension.bat to point WebAdminSitePath, WebSitePath, and LearningKitSitePath path to proper folders.
3. Execute the batch file.
How should i manually update my SLK’s sitemap to make the report site show up in SharePoint’s breadcrumb? What file is it?
And after that how should i Change database in SQL to SharepointLearningKit ?
Please, write me more detailed instructions, who installed it before!
Thank you!

Sep 26, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Jairos wrote:
You can down load it at http://www.learninggateway.net/Partners/SolutionsIQ/default.aspx. It comes with a "read me" file, but a i still don't get it.

hi jairos

just been to the site and i can't find it like the rest of the community. any chance of you emailing me a copy?

mushfiq

MOSS is doing my head in! my school wants to drive SLK via Office 2003 word documents and view and create reports of completed office docs. they want MOSS to work like MOSS 2003 with Class server. i can't office to work with e-learning actions properly, or get reports for any assignments created!

would really appreciate your help with this.
Nov 17, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Jairos wrote:

I also have the same problem - no code of files there.
Could someone send me a copy, please ?
Thank you in advance!

frg1@abv.bg
Jun 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I also have the same problem, no code at that address.  Could someone please send me the files or a link to download them?

Thanks!

jill.riesenberg@mysticlake.com

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Was the web part ever found?

I'm in need of it for a client of mine, does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks a lot!