Grava development

Jun 10, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Is Grava being designed to integrate with the SLK? Will it include the ability to save answers and allow teacher review of submitted answers? What is the time frame for release? (So many questions!) Elsewhere in the discussion board I see that Thesis are aiming to integrate these capabilities by July. As many people have mentioned, these capabilities are fundamental to the takeup of the SLK. This is not a criticism of the SLK merely a call to arms for content development companies.
Jun 14, 2007 at 6:44 PM
Grava is being created with SLK yet, it is in Beta at the moment. It will be a replacement for Class Server and be an authoring tool for MLG. Sept is the expected release date. Thesis are one of a number of authoring tools that integrate with SLK/MOSS2007, there are quite a few out their. SLK is a delivery mechanism for content and is complient with any Scorm2004 software, so you will probably find you have quite a bit which you could use now from your ELCs.
SLK is a simple but effetive tool, you need to decide on an authoring tool to get the most out of it if electronic assigments is the way you are looking to go.

We have successfully deployed MOS2007/SLK/MLG in numerous schools and LEA's around the country already this year and we are happy to discuss ths with you in more depth or send you to a MOSS2007 school reference site.

Feel free to drop me a line

jtassi@teksys.co.uk
Jul 12, 2007 at 8:56 PM
I took jtassi up on his offer and have a brilliant SLK installation.

If you want to have a look just mail me staylor@boteler.org.uk