Missing Documentation elements

Topics: Developer Forum
Jan 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Hi All,

I am currently using build# 25662. The API reference documentation that comes along with the SLK source code is excellent and is a great starting point for anyone who wants to customized SLK/MLC.

However, there are lots of missing elements in the above documentation. For example, I am digging into the Learning Data Model code and the 'Sequencing and Navigation' implementation of MLC. But there is no documentation available. The hyperlinks from the toplevel HTML files dont go anywhere because of the missing files.

Can someone point me how to generate this documentation (if possible) or to a place which gives me the information I need. Worst case, I will have to dig into the code and understand. :(

Thanks and Regards,
-Chandra
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2008 at 12:41 AM

chandras10 wrote:
Hi All,

I am currently using build# 25662. The API reference documentation that comes along with the SLK source code is excellent and is a great starting point for anyone who wants to customized SLK/MLC.

However, there are lots of missing elements in the above documentation.

Hello, I'm glad you're having some success with SLK. From the sound of it, you've already downloaded and used the SDK. Unfortunately, the original development team who worked on SLK has long ago move on to other pastures so I'm afraid the resources we have are what's posted here. There is a little bit of extra information lying around that can be searched so if you file an issue on this with the specifics above, we'll see what can be found. Unfortunately, right now is a very busy time for me so I won't personally be able to look at this in the near future. There's one other person who has access to this extra information around so if you file the issue, perhaps she will have the opportunity to investigate it.
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2008 at 12:43 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.