SCORM Data Model Element Problem

Topics: User Forum
Oct 30, 2006 at 9:45 PM
I've encountered a problem with a SCORM 1.2 conformant XML-based exam I've created through XStream Software's product RapidExam. I am able to import, assign, and open the exam using SLK. However, upon completion of the exam, I receive the following pop-up error messages:

Error in setting value of cmi.interactions.0.id to INT:0001:QuestionFrame1. 405 : UA!Incorrect data type.

Error in setting value of cmi.interactions.0.correct_responses.0.pattern to Radio Button 1 - Selected. 201: UA!General argument error.

Error in setting value of cmi.interactions.0.student_response to Radio Button 1. 101: UA!General exception error.

Error in setting value of cmi.interactions.0.objectives.0.id to INT:0001:QuestionFrame1. 405 : UA!Incorrect data type.

Upon manual submission, the exam SCO does not seem to communicate with the LMS. Specifically, it does not record the score of the exam in the same fashion of the solitaire example included with SLK. If it would help, I am able to provide a copy of the SCORM Course that I've created. Anyone have any ideas?
Oct 31, 2006 at 4:02 PM
This discussion has been copied to Work Item 4991. You may wish to continue further discussion there.
Oct 31, 2006 at 4:04 PM
I've added a work item for this issue. If you can upload the SCORM course to that work item, please do so. It's located here: http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=SLK&WorkItemId=4991. If for some reason you can't access the upload function, please email the course as an attachment to slkfb@microsoft.com.

Thanks!
Oct 31, 2006 at 4:43 PM
I've posted additional information and uploaded the SCORM course on the Work Item page. Thanks!