Different result for Sco1.2 and Sco2004

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Jul 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Hello,

I have downloaded 'SLK-66637' and tried to run the application in my local PC. The application is running more or less fine but I am getting some issues that I really want to get rid of. I am outlining all issues that I want to solve.

1.For the scorm courses that include any quiz, I have to submit the quiz questions and the result must be displayed on the main screen. Now the problem is, it is displaying the totalpoint for the Scorm 1.2 course but failed to display for Scorm2004 course. For Scorm2004 course no data is inserted into the table called - 'AttemptItem'.

2. Along with the totalscore, I want to display the completion status and success status(passed,failed) on the screen. How can I do that in the project that I am working in.

3. How the data(regarding the status of the quiz like 'passed', 'max val','score','time taken')is actually inserted into the respective tables in the database. Which function is involved in this process.

I will be highly pleased to know the answers. I am really stuck and seek your help.

Please help.

Sanhita