How to load the e learning content on SLK 1.5 on Sharepoint 2010

Aug 4, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Morning

Please may someone help me. i have installed SLK 1.5 on Sharepoint 2010. Now how do i load the learning material. I would like to download the E learning material from the e-learning centre from Microsoft site to our E learning centre. How do i now do this. I have no idea on how to do this.  Detailed explanation is needed

regards

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2010 at 5:12 PM

To use learning resources with SLK you need to upload them into a document library. So you'll need to download the material to your local hard drive, before uploading to your SharePoint.

I don't know anything about the E learning material from Microsoft so if you can't find how to download it and unless anyone else on here has used it, you'll be better off using a forum dedicated to that.

Richard

SLK Coordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk

Aug 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Thanks for the response. i will have to try and see how to do. But now still the SLK is not installing properly on sharepoint 2010 may you kindly help us with the installation instruction so that the Sharepoint learning kit solution is working properly. if its workign properly i can then look for help on how to load the content. i will ask the microsoft guys to help me

Aug 5, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Just download the material from Microsoft.

If it's not a zip package then zip it before uploading it into the document library

That's all there is to it ;-)