SLK 1.5 Beta - 2010 bug report

Topics: Developer Forum
Aug 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM
Edited Aug 5, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Bear me with my poor English, thanks~

Environment:

        win-server 2008 R2, SQL 2008, Sharepoint Server 2010

When I tried to assign a document as an assignment, I got following error log:

                 "file or folder name: “e-learning/DropBox/2010-08-04 tmp 11/i-0#.f|gdbmembership|1835” contains invalid characters。Please use another name.

                  Invalid characters include: # % & * : < > ? / { | }"

The reason why I get this error is my ID field "i-0#.f|gdbmembership|1835" contains invalid characters , I guess.

My site is deployed using forms-based authentication login method, I guess that's why I have "i-0#.f|gdbmembership|1835" along with invalid characters in my ID field.

When I try this in an AD authentication login method site , everything works fine.

Thanks~

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Aug 5, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Thanks for the report trxuan. I can see what's wrong, now need to find the time to fix.

Richard

SLK Coordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk