Slk 1.5Beta Sharepoint 2007. Problem with DropBox

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Hi, I have installed slk 1.5Beta version on sharepoint 2007 and encounter the following:

1. As described in others discussions I don't see Configure SharePoint Learning Kit in Central Administration. But I found link to this page and succedded in configuring SLK.

2. When I try to assign non-Scorm content to student it goes ok., untill student is trying to submit his work . At this point i recieving folowing error in event viewer on server:

harePoint Learning Kit Error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.DropBox.LastSubmittedFiles(SPUser user, Int64 assignmentKey)
   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.DropBoxManager.<>c__DisplayClass13.b__12()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__2()
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.DropBoxManager.LastSubmittedFiles(SPUser user)
   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.LobbyPage.FindDocumentUrl()
   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.LobbyPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at 

Thank you very much for help,

Sabina