Last response on an incomplete quizmaker test not saved

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jan 13, 2011 at 3:40 PM
I have a number of tests created using Articulate Quizmaker which I have deployed to Sharepoint 2010 SLK and am finding that the answer to the last viewed question is not being saved (on resuming the test the last question is left unanswered).  This is dispite the fact that the Save button within SLK has been pressed. With the debug on in the quizmaker test I can see that the answers are saved by Quizmaker when the user navigates away from the page but not when the user selects each response - I am wondering if perhaps the save button in SLK is not doing anything and that the saves that I am seeing are meerly the result of the user navigating from page to page within the test.

Does anyone have an idea whether this is this an issue with Quizmaker, or perhaps the SLK save button is failing to notify quizmaker that a save is required. Anyone know of a potential solution?

Kind Regards,

Dave Dixson.
Jan 18, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Just a quick update on this - I have replicated this in ScormCloud so it is not a SLK issue.  According to Articulate is is by design.

Cheers,

Dave.

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Thanks for the update