SLK 1.4 - DropBox.cs file not found. Errors in building the code

Topics: Developer Forum
Feb 7, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Hi,

I'm just new to Sharepoint and starting up with SLK 1.4 on my 32bit MOSS 2007 installation here. I'm trying to build the code and right now, I have noticed that the assembly: C:\dev\SLK\Slk\Dll\bin\Debug\Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.dll was not available at this location as I am following the instructions in the readme file. Nmake shows the following errors

A subdirectory or file App\Frameset already exists.
A subdirectory or file App\Frameset\Include already exists.
A subdirectory or file App\Frameset\Theme already exists.
A subdirectory or file App\Frameset\Images already exists.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.COM"' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

And I have also noticed that the file DropBox.cs is missing! Its just not there! I opened up the solution file SLKAdm.sln and in SLKdll project it shows a warning sign on this file. It doesn't compile obviously. It gives these two errors:-

Source file 'C:\dev\SLK\Slk\Dll\DropBox.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') 

Metadata file 'C:\dev\SLK\Slk\Dll\bin\Debug\Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.dll' could not be found   

Please give me some suggestions as to how I should proceed with this. Thank you very much.

/AK

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Try using the 1.5 version.

Richard

SLK Coordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk