Issue playing Silverlight/flash contents on web player

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jun 2, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Hi,

I'm using the BasicWebPlayer that comes along when I download the SCORM source code. The player works fine for most of the SCORM packages I have. However, I've a SCORM package which has Silverlight/flash components embedded into it. However, when I play this package and navigate to the specific page containing these components, the components fail to render.  Rest of the page components are displayed except for these components.

The silverlight and macromedia flash players are installed on my system, and i've no issues opening these pages when I rip open the package. I've tried playing around with the javascripts around these components, but couldn't get the player render these components.

Please let me know if there is anything I need to do to have these components. I can pass on the package which I'm having the issue with.

Cheers,

Vijay

Jun 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I have not had any problem with playing Flash content using the BasicWebPlayer embedded in my own LMS.  I have sent you a separate email, if you would like me to try out your content.