Cant add the assignment list web part

Topics: Developer Forum
Jul 6, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Hey 

Probably newbie mistake but when I try to add the assignment list web part, I get the error 
'A web part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type is not registered as safe.' 

How do I fix this?

Coordinator
Jul 31, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Have you deployed SLK to the web application you are using?

Richard

SLK Coordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk

Sep 15, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Hi,

Im facing this same issue with the assignment list web part... I just dont see it as a registered web part to add to a website...

I followed every step on the instalation documentation... I can see the Sharepoint Kit Administration feature active on the server, I can see the AssignmentList.webpart added in the webpart gallery of the top level site, I can even see the sample of the AssignmentList.webpart by clicking on it on the webpart gallery, I can see within the site collection features the SharePoint Learning Kit - Assignment List Web Part as active, I can see Site features SharePoint Learning Kit, SharePoint Learning Kit - Assign Self and SharePoint Learning Kit - Assign to Site all active....

But I cant add the webpart to any site or page within my sharepoint deployment... :SSSS

Can anyone share some light towards fixing this?

All the help you can provide will be really appreciated.

Cheers!

SharePoint Learning Kit - Assignment List Web Part

Sep 15, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Hello everybody....

I apologize for the previous post... It was all my fault... I was asumming that I will see the new webpart from within the Site Actions-->More options menu and it never ocurred to me that I was supposed to add the WebPart from the Edit Page -->Insert Webpart-->Sharepoint learning Kit--> Assignment WebPart.

Sorry for the newbie mistake...

Cheers,

JC

Apr 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Edited Apr 16, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Thanks