review the answers from Sharepoint SLK

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
May 23, 2008 at 12:36 PM
I have successfully installed and managed to run SLK on Sharepoint. Can anybody help me on How to pass answers of Essay type (Text questions) from Learning management content (generated using CaurseLab) to LMS (SLK on Sharepoint) and review the answers from Sharepoint end? Can i do the assessment of these answers from SLK on Sharepoint?

regards

Vijitha
Jun 27, 2008 at 8:35 PM

vgango wrote:
I have successfully installed and managed to run SLK on Sharepoint. Can anybody help me on How to pass answers of Essay type (Text questions) from Learning management content (generated using CaurseLab) to LMS (SLK on Sharepoint) and review the answers from Sharepoint end? Can i do the assessment of these answers from SLK on Sharepoint?

regards

Vijitha

We are having the same problem as Vijitha describes and have been looking for answers in this discussion group..

Further, on our test site, when we upload and assign a Scorm Quiz to a student, the instructor can collect the result as a % only (not the raw score) and cannot review that actual completed quiz . Is there a way to change that? If not, this is a serious negative in that assessment results help guide instruction.
Apr 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Hi everybody .
I'm using Adobe presenter as an authoring tools to create SCORM content .
One solution I've found so that SLK the teacher can see the student's answers is to allow only one attempt to the quizz.