Developing reports for SLK

Jun 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM
Hi,

Is it planned to develop some reports about the usage of SLK?
I've installed SLK and it has been a success, gut now Human Resources Division want to have some statistics about number of people using SLK, the trainings more taking, the rate of trainging completion, etc.
If it is not planned, may you give me documentation about the database schema, in order to develop such reports?
Thanks and regards,
murallita
Coordinator
Jun 10, 2008 at 10:34 PM
We don't have database schema documentation written up.  I've used the built in schema diagramming tools that come with SQL Server to generate and print out the schema diagrams with great success.

Understanding how the records fit together can be a bit more challenging.  Why don't you take a look at the schema diagrams and ask questions here and I'll answer questions.
Jun 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM

Hi, JayBeavers!

We'd like to have ability to print our reporting right from SharePoint. With that end in view we use MS SQL Reporting Services. Would you please show us a little example of pure sql use. I think it will be clear to us if you write an example of query that will show the score and time took for each question of an Assignment of current Learner. It will be great if report show the content of each question instead of QuestionID. 

Thank you for your help!
Truly yours, Dmitry