SchemaCompiler

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Jun 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM
Latest download of source files does not include SchemaCompiler.exe for BasicWebPlayer.  I'm following the instructions to configure the BasicWebPlayer that says:

To copy the MLC assemblies into Bin, and perform an initial compilation of

BasicWebPlayer's Schema.xml, run the following in a command window, in this

directory: Init.bat

This file calls CompileSchema.bat, which is supposed to call the SchemaCompiler to run the initial compilation of Schema.xml, which generates Schema.cs and the SQL script to create the database.  I don't necessarily need it for the SQL script but for the code file that gets generated.  Thank you.

Coordinator
Jun 10, 2008 at 10:18 PM
The compiled file is included in the source code, there is no need to run the schema compiler anymore.

kdowker wrote:
Latest download of source files does not include SchemaCompiler.exe for BasicWebPlayer.  I'm following the instructions to configure the BasicWebPlayer that says:

To copy the MLC assemblies into Bin, and perform an initial compilation of

BasicWebPlayer's Schema.xml, run the following in a command window, in this

directory: Init.bat

This file calls CompileSchema.bat, which is supposed to call the SchemaCompiler to run the initial compilation of Schema.xml, which generates Schema.cs and the SQL script to create the database.  I don't necessarily need it for the SQL script but for the code file that gets generated.  Thank you.