Error adding package to slkstore

Topics: Developer Forum
Jun 20, 2008 at 8:32 AM
I am getting the error essage below when trying to programmatically add a package to the slkstore.

An unhandled exception of type 'Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SafeToDisplayException' occurred in Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.dll
Additional information: The package cannot be added to the store because it contains at least one error.

This is when using the Solitaire.zip sample package and running the CreateAssignment sample console application that is in the SDK.

I can add it to the store through SLK in sharpeoint without any issues but attempting to do this programmatically it fails. Can anybody shed some light on why this might be?

Thanks,
Jun 25, 2008 at 7:57 AM
Edited Jun 25, 2008 at 7:59 AM
I'm still having issues with the above, and dont seem to be getting anywhere. Is there any way to ignore errors in the zip package when creating the assignment programmatically that I dont know of? It seems very strange that the exact same package can work without a hitch in sharepoint but the sample code in the SDK and also my own code fail with the "The package cannot be added to the store because it contains at least one error" error.

Is this something that anybody else has come across?

Thanks,