Microsoft LCDS (Learning Content Development System)

Topics: User Forum
Jul 16, 2008 at 12:34 AM
Ive been having a few issues with the reviewing of submitted content, and after looking it seems this seems a big stumbling block with quite a few people.

Its all well and good getting the students to submit their work but if teachers cant review it no real feed back can be given.
Weve tested several content creators ranging from Hunterstones Thesis, MOSS, .EXE and content from Birchfield but all seem to have an issue with the scoring and reviewing side of things.

I would be interested in feedback to how if people have overcome this problem ie apps used solutions etc.

(Hunterstone has said that they will be releasing an update this friday that should fix this problem (we'll see)

In the meantime after many weeks my manager stumbled across this quite handy tool, ive not seen it mentioned anywhere and its not easy to find but microsoft have released a content creator that is easy to use and will allow you to review when submitted (silverlight compatible). I cant understand why its not been promoted on codeplex or many other related sites.

The links just below 

Microsoft e-learning Tool