Problem SLK and Firefox not solved yet!

Topics: User Forum
Jan 18, 2007 at 8:04 AM
Hi,
with SharePoint 2007 release and SLK 1.0 release the issues when starting the SLK Webpart in firefox (a lot of javascript errors) are not solved!
Any workarounds?

Thank's for answering.
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2007 at 12:21 AM
One of the community members has been working on Firefox support and is getting close to checking in code. I don't think it's a full solution yet, but I know it's in progress.
Apr 4, 2007 at 5:11 PM
Has this firefox support work been completed, or is it in progress?
Apr 10, 2007 at 7:54 PM
I believe that the work done by RM was to address issues in the MLC, not the web part itself.
Jay or Vandana would know if we've gotten that code back to incorporate into a new build.
--Mike
Apr 30, 2007 at 10:42 AM
It also does not show the number of assignments properly in the main window of the webpart using firefox.
May 21, 2007 at 2:10 PM

I didn't receive any code yet. I pinged Mark (mdevilliers) on this one. Hopefully, he'll update us on when they plan to submit the fix here.
Sep 5, 2007 at 10:19 PM
Is firefox support still a work in progress? Or are there any workarounds?
Coordinator
Oct 6, 2007 at 1:19 AM
If Firefox is an important feature to you, you should be voting for it in the Issue Tracker. Votes there will have an (eventual) influence on the future development of SLK.
Oct 25, 2008 at 5:00 AM
I have just hired Richard Willis from SalamanderSoft Limited to finish the UI updates to the WebPlayer so it supports IE, FireFox, Safari, and hopefully Opera and Chrome as well. Once he has completed the updates and have everything working in the prior mentioned browser, he will move the updates into this projects source code for all to enjoy. I want to take a moment to thank those who have responded to my offer to pay for these updates and especially to thank Richard since he is giving up vacation time to do the work. 

Robert J Collins, 
Brisinger Group, inc.