I have the below queries regarding SLK.
1) What is the number of learners supported by SLK?
2) Can we organize learners into groups?
3) How does the support of SLK works. Is this supported by Microsoft?
4) Will there be an issue in SLK with the version updates/patches of SharePoint?
5) When a learner closes the SCORM compliant course material in half a way, SLK stores that information somewhere so that next time it will be opened in the same page. Can you please advise where exactly is the information regarding this stored. Is it in cookies
or in database?
6) Who all are the major corporates/clients using SLK?
1) No idea.
2) Yes, it's quite easy using native Sharepoint groups.
3) Support is here, it is not supported by Microsoft. (At least to my knowledge)
4) Possibly. But I doubt Microsoft makes many functionality-changes to Sharepoint. I think their main focus is on security patches.
5) It's stored in the SLK database, look hard enough and you can find it. :)
6) No idea, but we have started using it for roughly 1000 users.