Lessons' titles and russian charecter

Topics: User Forum
Jul 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I created e-learning course in MS LCDS and  saved  it into  SCORM 1.2 format.  Lessons` titles and modules were typed in Russian.
 When I tried to open E-learning course with Sherepoint Learning Kit, I had an error - " In the text comments found an invalid character.".  Russian charecter in the body of the lessons do not cause such an error.
Do you have any solution of this problem?

Jul 23, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Why do you use scorm 1.2? what about 2004?

In slk 1.2 have some limitation, for example in table ActivityAttemptItem in xml column not recorded questions and answers.

This result we get after created scorm package 1.2 in iSpring 1.6. but with russian character in process of browsing course in slk all was ok.

What ver. SLK do you use?

Jul 24, 2012 at 5:31 AM
dimitriy wrote:

Why do you use scorm 1.2? what about 2004?

In slk 1.2 have some limitation, for example in table ActivityAttemptItem in xml column not recorded questions and answers.

This result we get after created scorm package 1.2 in iSpring 1.6. but with russian character in process of browsing course in slk all was ok.

What ver. SLK do you use?

Sharepoint Foundation 2010, SQLExpress 2008 and slk 1.5.2

Microsoft Learning Contant Development System support only scorm 1.2. I have not tried to use other tools for this moment. I will check iSpring today.