Course content not displaying

Topics: User Forum
Jan 25, 2007 at 4:50 PM
Hello, I've stripped out some of the functionality of the BasicWebPlayer to use with my own project. I've been able to implement the upload courseware features and that works just fine. The Launch feature is presenting a problem. When I select a course to launch, a new window opens (Frameset.aspx), the title of the course and the course menu display fine, but the content window displays an error:

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /<projectname>/Frameset/Content.aspx/0/4/introquiz1.htm

The error is obviously not that descriptive and on top of that I'm new to the .NET world having just recently come from working in Java. So if you could respond with that in mind I'd appreciate it very much. I've been able to debug the application as best I can, but I can't tell if I'm missing a dll or some other resource. I also used the BasicWebPlayer to ensure the courseware is functional and that was successful, so I'm fairly certain the problem is not with the content. I'm thinking that in the process of grabbing functionality from BWP that I've inadvertantly left out some other resource. Thanks.
Jan 25, 2007 at 4:53 PM
By the way, the version is Beta 1 release 11/3/2006
Jan 25, 2007 at 5:01 PM
When I debug the application it ends with the following:

Microsoft.LearningComponents.SequencingException