Solitaire Course

Topics: Developer Forum
Nov 12, 2008 at 9:58 PM
Edited Nov 13, 2008 at 4:22 PM

I suspect that the Solitaire course  was manually coded to demonstrate features of SLK and SCORM 2004. Does anyone know of an authoring tool that could build a course with similar behavior?

If you know of an easy-to-use authoring tool that generates clean HTML, and handles relatively simple SCORM 2004 navigation/sequencing…also supports the ability to build quizzes in HTML; please let me know – Thanks!

Rich

Nov 12, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I loaded the solitaire course into the ADL Sample SCORM Runtime, and it worked just fine. I didn't see any issues with it.
Nov 13, 2008 at 1:41 AM
It work fine too on my side.
Nov 13, 2008 at 3:08 PM
Edited Nov 13, 2008 at 4:44 PM
I tested the Solitaire course and it works in the ADL suite.  it was manually created and not by a tool set.  I have not found any tools out there that simply create the type of course that solitare demonstrates.  its an old piece that has been around for a while and was used as a good example.
Jan 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Hi,
I have also uploaded the solitaire course and it works fine. But Please let me know in that  which syntax or function used to calculate the overall score out of 100 because I have cretaed the one flash based course and trying to send score from javascript to LMS but it didn't work. It shows blank after submitting the course.
I tried below methods from solitaire course to send data to LMS but all are not working.

1.storeDataValue("cmi.score.raw", score);

2.storeDataValue(

"cmi.score.scaled", score);

3.storeDataValue(

"cmi.core.score.raw", score);

4.objAPI.LMSSetValue(

"cmi.core.score.raw",score);

Also can we change the status "final" to "completed" after submitting the course.

Please suggest.

Thanks