Graded Score

Topics: User Forum
Jan 29, 2007 at 12:52 PM
Hi,
I've been searching answer for some time, but still haven' found it so i'm posting it here..

I want to create SCORM package which contains of two tests(quiz) and one learning material..

Problem is that when i complete correctly those two tests (SCO's) i get 66 points. What i want to achieve is that learning matherial doesn't affect score and i get scored 100 points.

Is this the problem of imsmanifest.xml file definition or SLK feature? How learning material should be defined?

Thanx in advice
Jan 29, 2007 at 5:32 PM
I assume you are creating SCORM 2004 content? I think you need to use either <imsss:deliveryControls tracked="false" /> or <imsss:rollupRules objectiveMeasureWeight="0.0" /> for your lesson node. The first should turn off all tracking, so if you need some information for rollup, then you may want to use the weighting, which will set the rollup weighting for the lesson node to 0.

Take a look at the Solitaire sample content. It uses both these methods in different locations. My guess is your scenario is much like the intro section of Solitaire and you can set tracked=false for your lesson.
Jan 30, 2007 at 7:21 AM
Thank you very much!
<imsss:rollupRules objectiveMeasureWeight="0.0" /> did the trick. Guess I was just looking in the wrong direction.