Problem on capturing quiz results from Camtasia

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Dec 15, 2008 at 2:22 AM
Hi,

Does anyone already tried using the TechSmith Camptasia Studio 6 to create an online quiz (SCORM) then publish it on Sharepoint Learning Kit? I have this problem the quiz results are not captured by the SLK maybe the problem seems to be on the Camtasia because when I used the Adobe Captivate 3 to create the quiz SLK is able to capture the quiz results.

The problem is when the student is already done answering the quiz and hit the submit, when he/she goes back to the details the quiz results field becomes blank but prior to taking the quiz the initial value of the quiz result is "--/100".

Does anyone already experience the same problem with camtasia? Or does anyone already did some workaround?

Thanks,

Eric
Dec 15, 2008 at 8:36 AM
Edited Dec 15, 2008 at 8:37 AM
Hi,

As I know, camtasia is designed to record the computer screen and then publish to video. I have never used the quiz function with SCORM of it. Maybe I would try.

The quiz software what I prefer is Adobe Captivate and QuizCreator with SCORM. There are many professional quiz settings with them. Evenmore, QuizCreator with a Free Quiz Management System to collect the quiz results online.

I am also new to SLK. So i am not sure if this is not the case.

Hope it helps!

Sabrina