SharePoint Learning Kit Navigation Breaking in IE 8

Feb 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Hi

I have an issue where if I click one page of the course and then click another (before the first page has finished loading) it breaks the navigation.

After the above, it will then load the last page clicked and clicking on any other pages will have no effect, it just stays on that page of the course. Any idea what might be causing this issue?

Any help would be much appreciated.

(Using IE8, also tested in IE7, with latest version of SLK)

Thank you in advance.

Note Changing
g_frameMgr.WaitForContentCompleted(2);
to
g_frameMgr.WaitForContentCompleted(1);
In it's first occurance in FramesetMgr.js seems to fix the issue, but it then messes up the grading of graded content (seems to mark the first page then doesn't mark the following one).
Feb 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Anyone able to help me with this or am I the only one having this issue?
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I've not seen this, and am in the middle of a big change at the moment so haven't got an environment I can quickly test in.

I've added this as an issue http://slk.codeplex.com/workitem/27919

Richard
SLK Coordinator
http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk
Mar 6, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Thank you and welcome back Richard :) Sure it may just be me since no one else seems to have mentioned it, but I just can't get to the bottom of it. It seems to get stuck thinking there's still content to load and I've tested with many, many authoring tools. Also does the same with the Solitaire package. Should probably also note this was with the last stable release, haven't tried out 1.6 yet. Good hearing from you, hope someone can help me out :)
Mar 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Edited Mar 6, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Oh, another quick note. Seems to be easiest to reproduce with a Microsoft LCDS course. Solitaire seems a bit harder to fool, but it gets there eventually.