SLK source code and VS2012

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Feb 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Hello,
Has someone succeded to build SLK app using VS2012? I have a lot of errors when i try to import it.
Thank you
Feb 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Edited Feb 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM
these are the main errors:

Warning 1 The parent file, 'FramesetResources.resx', for file 'FramesetResources.Designer.cs' cannot be found in the project file. SlkDll
Error 2 The item "LearningStore\LearningStoreStrings.Designer.cs" was specified more than once in the "Sources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Sources" parameter. Storage
Error 3 The item "properties\Resources.Designer.cs" was specified more than once in the "Sources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Sources" parameter. SharePoint
Error 4 The item "properties\AppResources.Designer.cs" was specified more than once in the "Sources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Sources" parameter. SlkDll
Error 5 Could not get dependencies for project reference 'SlkDll' C:...\App\
Error 6 Could not get dependencies for project reference 'Storage' C:...\App\
Error 7 Could not get dependencies for project reference 'SharePoint' C:...\App\
Error 8 Il nome 'PleaseWaitHtml' non esiste nel contesto corrente. C:\Users\palmatea\Desktop\slk2012\Slk\App\Frameset\ChangeActivity.aspx 40
Mar 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I have. Open the References .csproj file and uncomment the References, for instance:
<!--<Compile Include="Properties\AppResources.Designer.cs">
  <AutoGen>True</AutoGen>
  <DesignTime>True</DesignTime>
  <DependentUpon>AppResources.resx</DependentUpon>
</Compile>-->
Marit :)
Mar 4, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Thanks for the reply.
Yes i've compiled it correctly and i've also created the wsp package with msbuild command.
Now my question is.. what is the part present in this image?

I mean the part with all icons.. is this normal? I'm using sharepoint 2013

And another question. Is it possible to register an user to a file using a page (with a querystring for example..)?
Thank you
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM
The image looks like a CSS sprite. I'm guessing that it's in the master page and isn't playing nicely with the SLK application page.

It's not currently possible to register another user to a file. Not sure why you would want to. You can do it for yourself though.

Richard
SLK Coordinator
http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk
May 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Did you manage to get rid of this image? It is appearing for me also on both IE and Chrome under SharePoint 2013.
May 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Hi,
I din't get References .csproj file in source code. could you please provide the modified Source code file.

Thank you.
Jun 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem with this strange image in SPF 2013 and SLK 1.7. Is there any solution, how to remove it?

Thank you.
Jun 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Yes, the MasterPage is the problem. In each of the aspx files that reference the application.master page, you will need to replace them with

DynamicMasterPageFile="~masterurl/default.master"
Jun 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Thank you very much. It works perfectly.