SharePoint Learning Kit Error

Topics: Developer Forum
Mar 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM
I'm using SLK 1.5 in SharePoint 2010 farm.
Inorder to do some customization, I've downloaded the source code from
http://slk.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/7000e2cbc057
and have built & deployed the WSP.
But when trying to create an Assigment, I getting the below error message in the event log

SharePoint Learning Kit Error

System.InvalidOperationException: Item type 'UserItemSite' not found in the schema.
at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Storage.LearningStoreJob.AddOrUpdateItem(String itemTypeName, IDictionary2 uniquePropertyValues, IDictionary2 propertyValuesToUpdate, IDictionary2 propertyValuesForAdd, Boolean requestItemId)
at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Storage.LearningStoreJob.AddOrUpdateItem(String itemTypeName, IDictionary
2 uniquePropertyValues, IDictionary2 propertyValuesToUpdate)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.AssignUserItemIdentifier(IEnumerable
1 users)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkMemberships.FindAllSlkMembers(SPWeb web, ISlkStore store, Boolean instructorsOnly)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.AssignmentPropertiesPage.PopulateSlkMembers()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.AssignmentPropertiesPage.get_SlkMembers()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.AssignmentPropertiesPage.DisplayAssignmentProperties()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.AssignmentPropertiesPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

Any help is highly appreciated
Mar 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I think that you need to update your database schema. You find the upgrade sql in the source code :)
Mar 19, 2013 at 6:48 AM
That did it. Thanks a lot