Assignment Not Available Problem

Mar 29, 2009 at 6:44 PM
I posted this in the Issue Tracker by mistake (I thought I was in here!).

Anyway, I posted this over there;

I've got the latest 1.3.2 release installed (as of today) along with the assignment drop box functionality. I've uploaded a work document to a document library, created an assingment for it and then tried to begin the assignment. A popup window appears with the following message;

This assignment is not available.

This may be because:
The assignment does not exist.
You are accessing an assignment prior to its start date.
You do not have access to the requested view of the assignment.
More information may be available in the server event log.

The error recorded in the event log is;

SharePoint Learning Kit Error

System.InvalidOperationException: Parameter 'LearnerAssignmentId' not found in the right.
at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Storage.LearningStoreJob.DemandRight(String rightName, IDictionary`2 parameterValues)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.ChangeLearnerAssignmentState(LearnerAssignmentItemIdentifier learnerAssignmentId, LearnerAssignmentState newStatus)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.TryGetAttemptId(Boolean showErrorPage, AttemptItemIdentifier& attemptId)
at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Frameset.FramesetHelper.ProcessPageLoad(PackageStore packageStore, TryGetViewInfo TryGetViewInfo, TryGetAttemptInfo TryGetAttemptInfo, ProcessViewRequest ProcessViewRequest)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.<Page_Load>b__0()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkUtilities.RetryOnDeadlock(VoidDelegate del)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

The assignment isn't then recorded as having started. I can upload an attachment but can't submit it as it presumably thinks the assignment hasn't started yet.