Assignment Not Available

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Jul 17, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Hi there,

I have my sharepoing SLK working in windows authentication.Users were able to execute and review the courses.

But now for few users, when they try to launch any new courses or to review the completed courses below error is being thrown. (I am accessing the course directly through URL)

This assignment is not available.
This may be because:
•The assignment does not exist.
•You are accessing an assignment prior to its start date.
•You do not have access to the requested view of the assignment.

My event log says,

Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SafeToDisplayException: The assignment (ID {0}) does not exist or you may not have permission to access it.
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.LoadLearnerAssignment(LearningStoreQuery query, Boolean checkSingular)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.LoadAssignmentPropertiesForLearner(Guid learnerAssignmentGuidId, SlkRole slkRole)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetPage.GetLearnerAssignment(Boolean forceUpdate)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.TryGetAttemptId(Boolean showErrorPage, AttemptItemIdentifier& attemptId)
at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Frameset.FramesetHelper.ProcessPageLoad(PackageStore packageStore, TryGetViewInfo TryGetViewInfo, TryGetAttemptInfo TryGetAttemptInfo, ProcessViewRequest ProcessViewRequest)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.<Page_Load>b__3()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkUtilities.RetryOnDeadlock(VoidDelegate del)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.Frameset.FramesetCode.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I have verified the S-ID mapping of the user in SLK UserItem table, there is no conflict.
The Assignment list web part is empty and not showing any courses done by the user.

Please help me!
Oct 21, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Same issue for me also. Did you got resolution? When I am trying to begin course, content is downloading as zip instead of displaying course content. Same content file working in dev machine but not in QA. Very crazy behaviour.
Coordinator
Nov 10, 2014 at 11:53 AM
If the package downloads as a zip file rather than running as SCORM, try unzipping then rezipping and try that new file. Some zip files just don't work using the unzipping APIs that SLK uses.

Richard
SLK Coordinator
http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk