SLK Notificactions

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
May 11, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I have a client that have been using SLK, recently i updated their SLK version to the newest version of it (Vr 1.3.1) and they are complaing about the notifications. The say that before i updated the SLK version, every time a instructor assign a course to a learner, SLK notified the students about their assigments. Is this for real or in the new version the assigment notifications are not included? I've been searching about the notifications feauture by my own and i've couldnt find anything about this. What do you guys think about?

Coordinator
May 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM

SLK has never had any built in notifications except of course when using the assignment list view web part.

If they are using the MLG My Planner web part this does show pending assignments, and will need upgrading to reference 1.3.1. There's an updated version on the 1.1 downloads page on the MLG project in CodePlex.

Richard

SLK Co-ordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk

May 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply. Let me ask you something. What kind of notifications does the assignment list webpart? Where can i find a complete feature details about SharePoint Learning Kit.

Thanks Jc.

Coordinator
May 28, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Hi Jc,

Check to see if they are using the MLG My Planner, it sounds like that might be the problem.

Here's a screenshot of the Assignment list web part.

Richard