Help required for the 3rd time!!!

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Jun 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I am unable to delete the empty Activity Group from the Plan and Assign page of SLK Course Manager. I reveive this message when I try so: You cannot delete an activity group that contains activities. Delete the activities and then try again..

This is strange as I already have deleted all activities from the Group...!!!

I am unable to delete the empty Activity Group from the Plan and Assign page of SLK Course Manager. I reveive this message when I try so: You cannot delete an activity group that contains activities. Delete the activities and then try again..

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2009 at 2:39 AM

OK Course Manager....

At the moment I can not recommend installing Course Manager. It is very fragile and lacking in functionality. I consider it to be an Alpha product which is why in the later releases I have created it's own download page.

My view of the importance of the components means that I will always prioriterize core SLK work over Course Manager, and I don't have enough time to do all of that, let alone anything on Course Manager.

By all means download and install it in a test environment, but you are going to be pretty much on your own with it.

Having said that the IT Worx updates due next week fix some bugs in it (I don't know which), so it should hopefully be more stable.

Richard

SLK Co-ordinator

http://blog.salamandersoft.co.uk

Jun 30, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I will wait for the update.

Regards.

Jun 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM

If you are looking for a stable version of the Course Manager that has significant functionality extensions and feature enhancements we have reworked this feature set so that it provides the value add needed to the SLK. 

Some of the Features enhancements include:

Ability to copy assignment within group or to another class site

Ability to assign group to another class

Ability to assign to individuals

Rollup view of all your classes and the course manager material in these classes

Pick documents from ANY library you have permission to view

Plus many more.  Contact us at info@hunterstone.com if you want more information.