How to connect E-Learning Portal with SharePointLearning Kit?

Aug 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Hi,

FInally, I succeeded in installing SharePoint LearningKit. Now I have to connect the E-Learning Portal we use in school with SLK. I have to login on the portal, choose a subject, and then do a quiz implemented in the SLK. I noticed that I can connect SLK with the Portal, but about the opposite I did not find anything...

I would be very grateful if someone help me in connecting the Portal with SLK, by giving me some advices and tips :)

Thank you very much :)

Aug 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Hello,

Not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish, but if your e-learning portal is in SharePoint then you can configure the SLK on its site collection. Then you can activate the slk feature on any site that contains document libraries which house your quiz content and add the assignments web part to the appropriate pages in your portal. Hope this helps.

Aug 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, but i should connect e-learning environment portal (which is not SLK!!!) with some assignments that are in SLK. I am new in SLK, and I have no idea what to do. I wonder should i change something in the web.config file in our portal. But if I should change it, what should i change ?

I am so confused :)