SLK-compatible testing software?

Topics: Developer Forum
Sep 3, 2009 at 7:58 PM

First of all, my apologies if this question doesn't quite fit the forum, but there don't seem to be many SLK developer boards going.

I work for a nonprofit educational organization that uses the SLK to deliver e-learning (SCORM) content. We are currently looking for off-the-shelf software to build and deliver exams for this content, that will integrate easily into our existing infrastructure. I was hoping folks here might be able to give some recommendations.

We're running SharePoint Server 2007 MOSS, with a potential upgrade to 2010 in the works (so we're willing to consider 2010-compatible solutions). As for the testing software itself, there are certain features we're prioritizing, but right now I'm more or less looking for a starting point, to get some idea of what's out there. If you need more information about our system or our requirements, I'll be glad to provide it.

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations with SLK-based testing/examination software that they'd care to share? Any advice is appreciated.