Reporting error on report1.aspx

Topics: Developer Forum
Nov 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I used the reports from the SDK. Did I do something wrong? Also how can I add additional fields like department.

The file '/_layouts/report1.aspx' does not exist.   at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:03 PM

My report on this section:<font size="2">

<%

</font>

@ Assembly Name="Microsoft.LearningComponents.Storage, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24e5ae139825747e" %>@ Assembly Name="Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24e5ae139825747e" %>

Needed to change version and Publictoken

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Hello Chester,  I was interested to know how you resolved the issue with the report1.aspx and report2.aspx.

When attempting to access the pages, i am presented with File Not Found.

Thanks

Andrew

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Hi Andrew,

You need to ensure that the version in the file as above is the same as the installed version. In my second post, I have the version I changed.

Chester