SLK chinese language can not work

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Dec 1, 2009 at 3:32 AM

I have create a chinese language pack, installed and activeate it. The SharePoint Learning Kit feature is also be activated. The system run well and when i set the Regional Properties to China, then I goback to make a document as a assigment, i work wrong. And if I change the Regional Properties to english, the error disappear.

The error msg is system event is here, what's wrong?

SharePoint Learning Kit Error

System.Exception: SharePoint Learning Kit feature might not be activated on the site.
   在 Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.DropBoxManager.<>c__DisplayClass1.<CreateAssignmentFolderForCourseManagerInstructor>b__0()
   在 Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state)
   在 Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.<RunWithElevatedPrivileges>b__2()
   在 Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
   在 Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param)
   在 Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
   在 Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.DropBoxManager.CreateAssignmentFolderForCourseManagerInstructor(String docLibTitle, AssignmentProperties assignmentProperties, SlkMemberships slkMembers, String assignmentFolderName)
   在 Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.Grading.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)