Dec 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Edited Dec 8, 2009 at 11:16 AM
The symptom is the typical 'you haven't configuredSLK for the site you're using' but I have.
Adding the My Assignments web part to a page on the site (and I've tried a few including the homepage) just results in the usual 'This site is not configured to use SharePoint Learning Kit blah blah etc' message.
1) The solution is deployed.
2) It's activated on the correct site.
3) Documents on the site have the E-Learning Actions item.
4) The correct site collection has been configured. The skladm tool confirms this.
4) The database has been created.
However, the permissions SLK Learner etc, do not appear in 'Give users permission directly' of the Add users form.