assignments from different subsites

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Dec 8, 2009 at 1:55 AM

Is it possible for the assignments from different subsites to be shown in one webpart located at top-level site? It seems I have to create a webpart for every subsite.

Here's another question. Since the most context menu items are not very useful to learners, I'd like to simply use links. If library item is a folder, clicking on it will open the folder; if it is a document, clicking on it will evoke the "e-learning actions" as the context menu does. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to do that and how? I'm new to SLK and know little about programming.

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM
Edited Dec 8, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Is it possible for the assignments from different subsites to be shown in one webpart located at top-level site? It seems I have to create a webpart for every subsite.
If you open the webpart properties you have to unselect the second check-box  to show all assigned courses.

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM
michelatnl wrote:

If you open the webpart properties you have to unselect the second check-box  to show all assigned courses.

Thanks a lot!