SCORM material hangs forever

Topics: User Forum
Mar 19, 2007 at 11:59 PM
I know that this question has appeared before, but I could not find an answer that solved my situation. I have installed SLK on Windows Server 2003 / WSS 3.0 / IIS 6.0, and I am using IE7. When I test the installation directly on the server, everything goes very well indeed. When I try it from a remote machine, however, the SCORM material (Solitaire.zip) hangs forever with a "please wait" message.

Where am I going wrong in my installation?

Thanks.
Mar 20, 2007 at 12:41 PM

fcs2001 wrote:
I know that this question has appeared before, but I could not find an answer that solved my situation. I have installed SLK on Windows Server 2003 / WSS 3.0 / IIS 6.0, and I am using IE7. When I test the installation directly on the server, everything goes very well indeed. When I try it from a remote machine, however, the SCORM material (Solitaire.zip) hangs forever with a "please wait" message.

Where am I going wrong in my installation?

Thanks.

Just to complement my previous info, I have managed to get it working now, but SLK still behaves weirdly for me. I must say it is rather embarrassing the way it is, and I do not feel like starting to use it this way. I have added a PPT file as an assignment. Then I accessed the PPT file, and it came alright, and then after checking the PPT the SCORM packages also come outright. Turn off, turn on again, try SCORM directly, hangs forever. Open PPT first, then try SCORM again and it works sweetly.

I would be glad to have a hint about what to correct in my installation, what bug to check in the code, or at least to find a companion in the world experiencing the same surrealistic situation.