slk 1.4 error

Feb 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Edited Feb 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I had slk 1.31 working.
Deinstalled 1.31 completely (as in the gettingstartedguide.pdf)

Installed 1.4 (like 1.31) as per gettingstartedguide.
Thing that I noted was that

When I Navigate to my SharePoint site
2. On the Site Actions menu, click Site Settings
3. Under Galleries, click Web parts
4. Click New
5. Check „ Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart , and then click Populate Gallery

It already exists so I delete the existing and create a new one.
I see then

Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart .webpart Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24e5ae139825747e

It still says 1.3.1.0 is this correct?

Further to my problem:

I have 1.4 installed and the solitair sample is working.
I create a word document and upload it. (same for pdf)
Then I click it and choose E-learning Actions, click (current site) and assign it to jeff and then "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

When I look in eventvwr on the server

A process serving application pool "SITE" terminated unexpectedly. The process id was "ID". The process exit code was '0x800703e9'
Things that happen when i redo this top much: are stopping apppool or iis website.  503 service unavailable

If I click submit i get: A process serving application pool "SITE" suffered a fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service. The process id was "ID". The data field containts the error number.

Things that happen when i redo this top much: are stopping apppool or iis website.  503 service unavailable

I see the test document when logge in as Jeff but when i click it "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage""

Feb 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Try the thread below:

http://slk.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=83036

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Hi sschwartz,
Version on General tab says 1.3.1.0
Product Version on Version tab says 1.4.0.0

So I think i'm allright but still error with doc and pdf, what could be wrong?