My Site

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
May 3, 2007 at 7:05 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help as I have recently installed the SharePoint learning kit and followed the getting started document and everything is working. But the my site link is not on any of the pages and I am stuck on how to add it. I was hoping someone could offer me some advice on how to do this. (The my site link was not available from the beginning). I am ensure on what to do next i have searched on the internet and not found anything of use.
Thanks

Vicki
May 8, 2007 at 10:23 AM
I'm having the same problem as well. I have it enable in the mysite area, added the webpart but get the error message "An error occurred. More information may be available in the server event log." on the site.

This is the error message in the the event log.

This would be a great assest to have if it works.

----------------------------------------------------------
SharePoint Learning Kit Error

Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkSettingsException: SharePoint Learning Kit is not configured correctly -- please contact your system administrator. (SLK Settings not found for SPSite GUID e021096b-e5bc-40c5-8389-2ec4a98b29d5.)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.GetStore(SPWeb spWeb)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart.SetQuerySetOverride()
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart.SetAlwpProperties(Int32& cols)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart.RenderAssignmentList(HtmlTextWriter htmlTextWriter)
at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.WebParts.AssignmentListWebPart.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
May 8, 2007 at 10:26 AM
I have checked that the webpart is deployed when running enumsolutions and the site is listed.
Thanks
Alex