Discussions under Project Management Forum

Compatibility with Sharepoint 2016

first post: vicebetancourt wrote: Release 1.8.2 of slk is compatible with Sharepoint 2016? Regards!

Web Part Error loading home page

first post: douglord wrote: We are using SLK 1.8 on a Sharepoint 2013 farm configuration. Ever...

Elearning Error

first post: Thatayothe wrote: Hi, i have implemented sharepoint learning kit on to sharepoint 201...

An error occurred. More information may be available in the server event log.

first post: kbkotresh wrote: Hi I have upgraded to new slk1.8 version , I followed all the st...

latest post: RicoGl wrote: Thank You, Issue Resolved

SLK setup on sharepoint 2013

first post: moshonk wrote: Hi, I'm new to SharePoint and currently trying to configure SLK (v1...

latest post: RichardWillis wrote: Looks like you are trying to view it as an observer. Try removing S...

Grouping based on Users ?

first post: Kishore_Kosuri wrote: Hi Guys, Is it possible to have grouping functionality based on us...

latest post: RichardWillis wrote: Not sure what you mean to have grouping based on user? There is gro...

SharePoint Learning Kit for O365 SharePoint Online

first post: mamcess wrote: Hi, is there any SharePoint slk module compatible with O365 ShareP...

latest post: RichardWillis wrote: No there isn't. It would need a complete rewrite to be compatible w...

The problem of video courses in Internet Explorer 11

first post: mav2805 wrote: Good Day! We have Microsoft Office courses 2013 provided by Micros...

latest post: mav2805 wrote: Good Day! I tried the specified distribution. At the time of confi...

Assignment list web part

first post: Thatayothe wrote: Good Day, Kindly asist, I am tryinng to add Assignment list web p...

latest post: RichardWillis wrote: Have you activated the site collection level feature for it?

BasicWebPlayer

first post: zmeisami wrote: Hi How can solve (Something wrong with the http connection, so in t...

latest post: RichardWillis wrote: If anyone wants to write that code I'll happily include it. Basic W...