- Supports SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and Class Server instructional content
- Supports tracking and grading of e-learning and non-e-learning instructional content
- Allows users to store and manage instructional content in SharePoint document libraries
- Supports learner centric and/or instructor directed assignment workflow in SharePoint
- Light-weight and seamless administration through SharePoint
The SDK also includes several code samples which demonstrate how various tools can be built around SLK.
See the ReleaseNotes.txt file in any of the packages for additional information and the GettingStarted.doc for installation and setup instructions.
NOTE: The SLK schema has changed since the Beta release. You will need to delete your database and re-configure SLK when upgrading. See GettingStarted.doc for detailed information on upgrading.
Release has been updated with Language Packs available for release on 06/15/2007