Feb 11, 2009
Other Available Downloads
- Promoted from 1.3.1 RC
- SLKUpdateTo131 are migration utilities to help update from previous versions
- Integration of the Observer role from LG
- Updated Language Pack with support for 29 additional languages.
- SLK Course Manager which adds gradebook and course planning functionality
- SLK Course Manager 18.104.22.168 installs with SLK 1.3.1 and does not reference AzMan
- CMI Tracking Service to enable non-SCORM based eLearning content (like XBAPs, Silverlight, Flash, and Java) to play nicely with SLK and participate in assignment, tracking, and scoring.
- Support for x86 and x64 CPUs from the same binaries
- Support for Visual Studio 2008
No problems with the install of SPLK (1.3.1) and respective course manager. Easily configured and webparts fit quite nicely into MOSS sites. Although I do have a couple of missing icons on the Plan and Assign webparts.
on Jun 17, 2009 at 11:55 AM
This is a cracking little project that turns Sharepoint into an un-beatable VLE. I've been using it with commercial SCORM materials and stuff i've created myself. Works great. Installation is straight forward providing you follow the instructions carefully. Only problem I had was when upgrading. I got a session state error. The solution is docummented in the readme file but i'd overlooked it.
on Jun 3, 2009 at 8:07 AM
Has deployments problems. Couldn't find the assignment webpart where it should be. I've been having this issue in many deployments. Everything else like: safecontrol tag, binaries files, db, dlls are fine.
on May 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Beginning to like this solution a lot! Many older bugs are gone, and it shaping up really nice. The GettingStarted.pdf still claims that there is a mailinglist you can join at email@example.com but I have been unable to do so. Sending email to that address returns a NDR.
Keep up the great work!
on Apr 22, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Almost all is good, but
Course Manager cann't be installed on top of this release
on Mar 11, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Great webpart / solution. I had a few issues with the configuration, purely from the web.config file. Otherwise perfect.
on Mar 6, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.